domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

my future job.

hi hi!!!

i think, i spoke something about this topic in other situation, but, i want to explain this, one more time.
as you must know, i'm studing psychology, but, recently i discover that i dont like very much the job that the psychologist do. i don't like the organizational psychology, or the legal psychology, for example... i think, i preffer the clinical psychology and the community psychology, a little bit. but neither convinces me at all.

but, i want to tell you, recently, i discovered something calling "payamedicos" . this are an organization of doctors and psychologist who works taking care about emotional conditions of the people who stay for a long ( or short) time in a hospital. making his stay more confortable.  i mean, this is the perfect job for me!
for this, i'm thinking of taking a major in humanistic psychology to achieve some knowledges that allow me to introduce myself in this job. by the way, if i want to job in this, i need a special course that is given by the organization in argentina, so, i think i must go there someday.

now, the salary is not a problem, i dont have a family or a big ambition with money... i just hope to enjoy my job helping people, this will be good for me. when i have made this dream, i'll think in start to work in some place that could give me some money for live haha.

that's all, see you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario